WordPress is a popular blogging platform used by people all over the world. However, it can also be used as an excellent tool for creating your business website. All it takes is a custom design to create a website which is powered by WordPress, and you can choose to either keep a blog as part of it, or get rid of it all together. Here are some of the top reasons to use WordPress for you company website:
1. Installation: WordPress is a piece of cake to install. With WordPress, you can purchase a unique domain name, choose your favorite host, and have the whole set up powered by WordPress. Many of the major host companies out there already have special packages specifically for people looking to startup a WordPress site, which means installation is only a click or two away.
2. Built in Minimalism: Business websites can be extremely extensive – especially for e-commerce stores. Most WordPress designs and themes are actually very minimalistic, helping you create a website which focuses on your business’s unique offerings, personality, and brand, without the extras that cause website visitors to feel overwhelmed by information.
3. Plug-ins: Because WordPress has been around, and popular, for a while now, there are plenty of different add-ons, extensions, and plug-ins for you to download and use on your site at little or no cost. All these extras will make expanding your website, connecting it with your social media profiles, and more, super quick and easy.
4. Support – WordPress has a strong following of users which have created forums, websites, and more that are dedicated to helping others use and enjoy WordPress. These are perfect places for you to ask questions, get answers, and just browse around doing research on what it takes to create the best WordPress website possible. With a website from WordPress you can rest easy knowing someone will be there to help you if you run into trouble.
5. The Backend – Even if you have your own domain and host, you can still use the WordPress backend to update and manage your website. WordPress keeps these features up to date making it simple for you to change copy and photos on your site, track who has been visiting your site, and making improvement with just a few clicks.
Comments will be approved before showing up.